So you’re finally finished writing your book!
But you’re exhausted. And vulnerable to making mistakes.
There are so many things to think about…such as:
Should You Be Using and Offering Webinars? Webinars are one of the many ways authors can reach out to present followers, as well as future.
As an author, hosting a webinar to market your new book with help you:
- Build lasting relationships with your audience.
- Raising your image as Thought Leader or Expert.
- Finding Prospects – whether you want to connect with a reader, a customer or a client, you want a continuous flow of interested people – your “Audience” – coming to you.
- Selling and/or Order Taking — informing your Audience of features and benefits with the intent to close a sale or transaction.
- Demonstrating — showing and explaining how something works or is done.
- Teaching and Informing – presenting information to your audience that increases their knowledge and understanding.
Depending upon which type of webinar format you use—merely presentation or one that is more interactive, Webinars can be a valuable tool in your authoring kit.
Below are 9 reasons you should use a webinar to market and build excitement for your upcoming book:
- Webinars are one of the best ways to increase book sales without having to spend a lot
- Nothing converts better than a webinar (not even video), because you are interacting
- Generating more qualified leads for book sales
- Webinars help you connect with your audience better than anything, except live events
- When done right, webinars make you the champion of your community
- Webinars help you connect with other thought leaders, even the biggest names in the world
- You don’t have to be a great speaker or have any tech skills to be successful with webinars
- Webinars are extremely cost effective, even for the tightest start up
- Many entrepreneurs and companies are making millions from webinars… it’s time you started!
Before you plunge ahead with marketing, don’t miss a critical tool whose absence could push your book into the remainder bin. You must create a complete, well-written author media kit. Digital Marketing Genie’s Author in a Box has everything you need to get your book out there for the world to read.